Alchemist Haven
You are not logged in. If you're a guest, please register an account.
Alchemist Haven
You are not logged in. If you're a guest, please register an account.
Alchemist Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alchemist Haven: A FullMetal Alchemist RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey guys its Kadaj from Rev

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Albel

Hey guys its Kadaj from Rev Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys its Kadaj from Rev   Hey guys its Kadaj from Rev Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:50 am

Hey wassup i might need a bit of help with the stuff here but over all i should be good if u could help my appreciation to all
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Senju
Kousenshu Alchemist
Kousenshu Alchemist
Renjiro Senju

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys its Kadaj from Rev   Hey guys its Kadaj from Rev Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:53 am

Hey kadaji well main thing is create a character i suggest watching FMA and then basing your character vaguely looks wise or personality wise and go from there. Rank wise if your new to FMA or unsure about how to rp id suggest being a cilivian then roleplay then enter a state alchesty exam when your confident your ready

Cheers

Renji
Back to top Go down
Albel

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys its Kadaj from Rev   Hey guys its Kadaj from Rev Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:55 am

nah i'v seen heaps of FMA its a wicked anime im just a little shabby on some details like weapon and stuff i was going to use the Edward Elric metal arm for both sides
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Senju
Kousenshu Alchemist
Kousenshu Alchemist
Renjiro Senju

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys its Kadaj from Rev   Hey guys its Kadaj from Rev Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:58 am

Just got to remember that you have to use transmutation circles. The whole tried human transmution is FORBIDEN

And ah cool should be cool. weapons can be like a gun or a dagger or just like a vile of earth that can be transmuted into a spear or something
Back to top Go down
Albel

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys its Kadaj from Rev   Hey guys its Kadaj from Rev Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:59 am

oh hell yes i got a plan for u all then XD he is gonna be packing in weapons then
Back to top Go down
Roy Dodge
Kousenshu Alchemist
Kousenshu Alchemist
Roy Dodge

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys its Kadaj from Rev   Hey guys its Kadaj from Rev Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:56 am

Well, yes, starting out saying that you attempted human transmutation is forbidden but it is still an available possibility to do in character. However, an actual player has to die that you plan to try to revive, and of course, if you were to attempt it alone, you would die. If two people were to attempt it, one would die. That's why it isn't recommended that anyone tries it.

Anyway, my rambling is over.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Albel

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys its Kadaj from Rev   Hey guys its Kadaj from Rev Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:58 am

alright but i have was making him have a genetic well bloodline that traces back generations to a dorment neko bloodline
Back to top Go down
mafiafran

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys its Kadaj from Rev   Hey guys its Kadaj from Rev Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:32 am

nah i'v seen heaps of FMA its a wicked anime im just a little shabby on some details like weapon and stuff i was going to use the Edward Elric metal arm for both sides

rhinoplasty
medical marijuana los angeles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys its Kadaj from Rev   Hey guys its Kadaj from Rev Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys its Kadaj from Rev
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alchemist Haven :: The Entertainment Corner :: Newbie Palace-
Jump to: