Alchemist Haven
You are not logged in. If you're a guest, please register an account.
Alchemist Haven
You are not logged in. If you're a guest, please register an account.
Alchemist Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alchemist Haven: A FullMetal Alchemist RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sapphire Mustang

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colonel Roy Mustang

Sapphire Mustang Empty
PostSubject: Sapphire Mustang   Sapphire Mustang Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Name: Sapphire Mustang

Personality: Sapphire is kind, caring, and sweet. She would gladly sacrifice herself to save anothers life. She will never give up on anything. She is also very easily angered.

Appearance: She has long ebony hair that has a natural wave to it. She has an ice blue streak through it that covers her right eye and a strange cowlick that stands up in the front. Her eyes are the same ice blue as her hair, but they have red around the pupil and the edge of the iris. She has a natural tan that nevers goes away, even in winter. She wears black wire rimmed glasses that have a red spot right by each eye. She is usually seen wearing a plain white or black tank top or short sleeved shirt with either jeans or jean shorts. She wears a beat up pair of blood red hightop Chuck Taylors. She is about 5' 10" and is sensitive about her height. (Sorry for not having a picture.)

Faction/Rank: State Alchemist

Nationality: Countryside

Battle/Skill Information

Weapons: Her maiin choice is alchemy, bbut if she can't draw a transmutation circle, then she prefers the daggers that she keeps hidden in her boots.

Skills: Alchemy, Martial Arts, Archery, and Knife Skills

Items: Daggers that she keeps hidden in her boots. She has a pair of gloves that have transmutation circles on them that she uses to use for flame alchemy

History & RP Sample

History: Sapphire has minimal to no recollection of her past. She plans on using her State Alchemist title to gain access to the State Library to see if she can find something about her past, like where she came from or if she has any living relatives that she can go to.

RP Sample: Sapphire stumbled through the forest wearily. How did I get here? she thought, confused. Who am I? "God, why can't I remember? I just want to remember..." she said, and with that, she collapsed on the ground out of exhaustion.
--------------------

"Huh? Where am I?" the ebony haired girl asked. "And what happened to my head?" she asked, rubbing the back of her head, feeling a bump from where she hit her head on the way down. Her stomach growled like a ferocious beast and she curled over. "Ow," was all sshe could manage to get to escape her dry, chapped lips. "I just want to go home..." she mumbled, standing up. It almost drained her of all energy just to do that simple task. "'Ello miss. You seem lost. May I 'elp you?" a british accent said from behind her. She whirled around, her matted coal colored hair flashing around with her. She assumed a defensive position and said, "Maybe... Who are you?" "Oh, sorry. Forgot to introduce myself. I'm Matt. 'O are you?" "Sapphire. Why do you want to help me, a complete stranger?" "Just thought I would be nice." Matt responded. "But, if you don' wan' me 'o 'elp, I'll be on my way then." "I never said I didn't want your help." she said back. "Ah, good. You seem 'ungry, you wan' somin to eat?" As if in response, her stomach growled loudly, and she blushed a pink color in embaressment. "I'll take that as a yes." Matt said matter-of-factly. "Let's get goin'!" "Ok. But it better be some good food..." she mumbled as they walked away...
Back to top Go down

Sapphire Mustang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alchemist Haven :: The Information Corner :: Character Registration-
Jump to: